The Village of Elmore is accepting applications for the position of Patrol Officer. The Elmore Police Department currently has openings for the position of full and part time patrol officer.
Applications are available at the Elmore Police Department: 344 Rice St Elmore, Ohio 43416 or online here:
(download application, PDF format).
Completed applications along with current resume, diploma, degrees, military DD-214, and any law enforcement training certificates are to be returned in person or via mail to:
Chief Jeffrey Harrison
344 Rice Strett, P.O. Box 306
Elmore, Ohio 43416
Or, email to Elmorepd@amplex.net.
Patrol Officer Minimum Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Acceptable driving record that qualifies the candidate to remain insurable under the village automobile insurance policy.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A United States Citizen or eligible to work in the United States.
- Criminal record free of any felony convictions or crimes of aggression, violence or moral turpitude.
- Ohio Basic Police Officer Training Academy (OPOTA Certification) at time of appointment.
Formal application; review of education and experience; oral interview; background check; committee interview; final selection.
It is the policy of the Village of Elmore to recruit applicants and advance employees under the assurance of equal opportunity and competition on the basis of ability, knowledge and skills, and proven record of achievement. The Village of Elmore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.